Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's a Small World!

This week we had some interesting emails from people who had visited our Web site and Blog. For example:

Hi, Greg!

My name is Charles and I was recently exploring my Irish roots, especially the music. I came across your website.

I really like your genre of music.

I have to compliment you on your talent. You are very good and your story on your blog is very touching.

I grew up not far from where you play at St Stephen's Green Publick House. We moved from Newark in the early sixties to West Belmar. I was very young. My older brothers may know of the places in Newark you speak of.

Since then, I've moved away from New Jersey and currently am living in California with my family, but soon we're to move back to the Jersey Shore.

I will make it a point to come listen to you play when I get back home.

Also from your blog I see a hint that you may be a man of faith... I, too.

Peace and Blessings!
Charles Farrell

Feel free to leave a comment below about yourself -- and your interest in Irish music. Hope to see you tonight at The Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment